Saturday, January 14, 2012

Middle Eastern Men in Denmark

I lived in Denmark for a year... I can't say I agree with the main point that danes are unattractive.. Denmark has a lot of internaionally famous models for such a small country... most hot girls can be found if you go to the right place/clubs you'll find hotties... You better be into music that just sounds like loud pounding sounds with overly loud music because those are the only clubs the hot girls go to forget bars...

Being middle eastern male is putting a HUGE DLV on you to a lot of the girls there who have only been presented images of muslim that are really bad and almost appear in the news on a daily basis. I'd even put in the realm of being anti muslim propaganda, the kind of stuff that'd make fox news look fear and balanced... I recall hearing numerous attractive girls making the most offensive and racist comments about muslim men that I won't repeat.

I assume the above comment is aimed at me. I was not hyping Scandinavia, I was simply stating an objective fact, Denmark has lots of internationally famous models for such a small country. Make of that what you will, I am not saying all or most Danes are goddesses or nothing like that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Da...ale_models

I was not trying to say anything negative about middle eastern men, actually it was quite the opposite, I pointed out that they were victims of Danish racism that is widespread in the media and is on the level of anti middle eastern/anti muslim propaganda. If you approached 100 Danish girls and ask her if she would date a muslim you'd see how "progressive" Danish liberals really are. In hindsight I could see how the wording could be seen as offensive by saying its a dlv to be a middle eastern male, but when I said it I was thinking of it from how the danish girl would view it provided she was racist, which plenty of them are.

And what agenda could I possibly have against you?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my other blog

    http://hernanday.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete