Saturday, January 14, 2012

Arab men as rapist in scandinavia

I been to Scandinavia, and what I don`t understand is if Arab men are such rapist of Scandinavian women, they are they so willing to go back to their houses and get naked? Thats why I do not take the claims serious but as post-malicious allegations. Any how I already use statistics to explain the idea of sweden in a rape epidemic is misguided.

It must be a cultural misunderstanding between Scandinavian women and arab men. They must agree to go back to their place and the at some point the men either misinterpret or the women lie/change their mind post sex and alleged rape (which given what they are doing to Julian Assange who is white) doesn't seem all that unreasonable.

I can't say I experienced any huge obstacles in either norway or sweden. Both were like a cake walk compared to toronto. In all fairness 90% of my initiations were with girls who already made eye contact but even the cold approaches to a set I did well on. I never had overly sexual norwegians or swedes steal girls from me, in fact they seemed completely oblivious to all the hot girls around them and seemed to not give a flying fuck. And even if Scandinavian men pick up women by the dozen it doesn't bother me, because you can see more hot scandinavian girls anywhere or anyplace than you'll see in 5 years in toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment